Monday, January 17, 2011

I have a craft room again!!!

I have been avoiding it like the plague.  It has not been a place of solace for a very long time.  Just a place to put all the "unwanted" household things that we didn't want to deal with right away.  The few crafts that I did do, were on top of a stack of boxes I had brought home to clean and sort out the room.  It was really sad.  I am braving judgment from some by posting before and after pictures, but that is on you.  The only thing I have left to do is move my computer back downstairs.  As you can see from the "after" pictures, the desk awaits, along with the sound system I hook up to it.


Pretty Bad, I know


Clean surface and wonderful ribbon holders, thanks to Mike and Jordan.  After finding more ribbon, though, I made need another one.

 Now I have a productive environment for my therapy. 

1 comment:

  1. wOW!! You have been busy! We've all been there...what a great space you have now, and you can find everything you want! I'm intrigued by the little spinner rack you have cards hanging from...
    Thank you for sharing your space with us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete